The Dexpools Netswap IDO and Copperlaunch Hybrid Fundraise — Dexpools
Our team is thrilled to share more details about our public fundraise strategy that involves both an IDO on Metis via the Netswap platform and Copperlaunch.
The Metis IDO will open on March 29th and end on March 31st. This launch is to support the Metis community and the incredible partnership the Metis ecosystem has forged with Dexpools.
Other Metis IDO on Netswap details:
- The price point will be $.5 USDC per DXP
- An allocation of $500k will be available
- The method of allocation is overflow — meaning oversubscription is possible and refunds will be processed proportionate to the USDC amount users deposit
- You must go to https://netswap.io/#/launchpad-v2 and stake NETT to receive WNETT, which will give you the right to deposit USDC during the IDO period (see more details on the Netswap IDO process here: https://medium.com/@netswapofficial/netswap-launchpad-v2-26b8039dc2b
- To prevent the following Copperlaunch auction from being influenced by tokens in the IDO, the token unlock will occur on April 8th, 2022
- 25% of tokens will be unlocked on April 8th, with the remaining amount vested linearly over 6 months
Copperlaunch is a decentralized platform for open, transparent, and user-friendly participation in Balancer Liquidity Bootstrapping Pools. We will be launching a reverse auction with 6% of our token supply from April 5th to April 7th. This auction will open our ecosystem up to the multi-chain partnerships we have formed and a much wider audience.
Other Copperlaunch details:
- The price point will vary depending on demand, but will slowly lower from $4.20
- We are officially curated by Bal Intern, a respected auditor of projects on the Copperlauch platform
- The reverse auction will be held on Ethereum via the USDC (see more info on participating here: https://docs.alchemist.wtf/copper/lbp-participation-walkthrough)
- All tokens will be unlocked on purchase
After our public fundraise, you can expect the following:
- Liquidity Pools opened up on both Ethereum and Metis
- Single sided staking rewards pools
- CEX listings (in negotiations with several large central exchanges)
On April 12th, 2022, Dexpools OTC P2P will launch officially, supporting Metis and Ethereum.
We will announce a comprehensive launch plan for the other 6+ chains supported, as well as the beta test period for NFT swapping and our limit order platform.
Thank you Dexpoolians!